16/12/2009

Updating, again!

I haven´t stepped into darkness and seclusion yet, so here I am again to offer you some not-so-fresh but juicy news.

ODST Legnd
First, I completed Halo ODST on Legendary. Man, what a night. Some points where I tought "this is gonna be hell" were easy as pie. But others that looked easy were... hell. But I must admit it wasn´t so hard, compared to what I feared (Noob Combo FTW). So finally I can play as Dare!!


Not only that I like seeing chicks killing dozens of Covies, but also I love her Recon Armor.

The Fall of Reach:
A trailer of the upcoming Halo: Reach bungie title has been on the net for quite a few days now. So if you haven´t seen it, now its your time to do so.



Seems nice, huh? Well, maybe it isn´t as epic as the ones we were used to regarding Halo (although you have to admit that the Covenant Cruiser looks pretty epic and... scary) we just see a Spartan squad with presumably MJOLNIR Mark IV armor and a new addition to the squad. A lone survivor of "Pegasi" which, we pressume, its also a Spartan.

First, the speculation!
This is my blog, and I love to speculate regarding the Halo Universe. And about Reach and the trailer, there´s plenty to think about. We have a Spartan team, nicknamed "Noble". We´ll, the main Spartan force was commanded by Frederick, the Blue Leader. And descended on a Pelican to protect the MAC Stations generators, which were on the surface of the planet and also were very vulnerable to Covenant ground units. (Read Halo: The Fall of Reach and Halo: First Strike to know more) So what´s with this team? Are they even Spartan-II? I guess so, but I can only guess.

Regarding the Lone survivor of Pegasi. He may come from Pegasi Delta, a small planet were the Covenant held a colony and a refuelling station. 300 Spartan-III were sent to assault the colony in Operation TORPEDO. Only two survived: Tom B-292 and Lucy B-091. So if our lonewolf is a survivor from Pegasi, he/she must be either Tom or Lucy. Or he/she might even be another Spartan-III survivor, you know, when everything goes to hell in a military operation its hard to tell how many of your friends are dead, mortally wounded or just MIA

But of course, Pegasi might mean anything else and non-related. Thats the sad part of speculation

Onto the trailer itself:
Look at that graphics, aren´t they great for a CGI trailer? Think again, because Bungie stated they were INGAME Graphics. Wow, thats just amazing, isn´t it? I can´t wait to see the finished product. Oh, and the Elites are back......


------
Sierra K-042 Out

No comments: