05/08/2009

Here´s Spartan Zero-Four-Two

Well, here all starts. For quite I time I´ve been wondering were could I, a (obviously) Halo Fan, dump all my knowledge, theories, fanfic and random Halo-related stuff. With the bungie forums crawling with fanboys (and tons of good people too don´t get me wrong) I decided it was about time to get a Blog. Right now, I have no idea of how it will end or develop over time, but I can already tell its gonna be fun and... since the secret desire of every writer is to be read, I hope its fun for you too guys. So welcome: Here´s Spartan Zero Four Two, I´m Starting this fight

Lets get it started with a little description of our host, and also with what I hope will be a good long-lasting custom: The quote of the day

I´m VerdaderoKhan, but you may call me K042 or simply Khan (or the guy with the funny tag). I´ve been playing around the Halos since the first game came out for the XboX...ahh, good ol´times.

Since the first game I was amazed with the storyline, the universe, the desing. Lets put it simply: With everything. For me, Halo was a coherent, vast and epic universe full of secrets that allowed you to speculate, dream and write tons of stuff. But also it was full of information and data about almost everything. Combined, these facts quickly made it go first in the list of Sci-fi universes I love and want to know everything about, so I read, and read and read.... then wrote and wrote and wrote (and played all that time). And I´m here to keep doing the same stuff

Along with the storytelling part of the saga, I got also involved in the magnificent online play of the last two games. Been around the Live! For quite a while, I love tactical play over brute "pro VS pro" games and think a good and coordinated teamplay can kick the ass of even the greatest player

So, after this little introduction I think its time to end transmission. Covenant patrols are around the area and I´ll need to get my head down for a while

-------------------
Quote of the day: " Humans, Covenant, whatever. We're all equally edible. The only way to stop the Flood is to starve them to death"-Cortana. Two Betrayals
-------------------

Spartan K042 Out

No comments: