11/08/2009

We´re commin in hot

Today comes a GREAT new and a little bit of chit-chat before my journey into the bloodiest lan party ever. So lets talk a little before packing it up and saying goodbye

Lets start...with the chit-chat. There´s a new interview with ol´Frankie O´Connor about the Halo Legends product, worth to check it out here. Today I´ll try to add a few more Images from The War and with my arrival from the lan party, if I manage to be among the few survivors from the battle, at least two little FanFic and one article will be showing up in the corners of this little blog.

And now for the big news, I won´t say much, just that I´m dreaming, I feel like screaming (yeah). If you thought the Halo Movie was dead, you better click here, a new rumor, a BIG rumor, with a BIG NAME on it

------
Sergeant Johnson: Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways. But not today! This here is sixty-six tons of straight up, HE-spewing divine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me Cupid!
------

Spartan Kilo-042 Out

No comments: