23/04/2010

Reach News

Hi again, surfing around Bungie.net I found some sweet news about the incoming Halo Reach. You know, I´m planning on doing an in-dept article about Reach (speculation included) and also a post-beta report (if I manage to get my hands on the Beta and Live Gold). But for now, I´ll just brief you with the news Bungie may have already told ya.

You know, if you go around their web this post will be mostly useless, but isn´t that the thing that makes you love this blog??

Halo Reach Game Editions
If you are at least a bit of a Halo Fan you may already expect to see the Standard, Collector´s and Legendary Editions.

Reach delivers that three packages (although the Collector´s is called "Limited") and content its detailed here Halsey´s personal journal looks pretty sweet and has already catch my attention. (You don´t know who Dr Halsey´s is??? Then you´re not a Halo fan, begone!) And also the Noble Team statue in Legendary Edition looks good, but I don´t know if good enough to make me pay nearly twice the price of Limited Edition....

Multiplayer ViDoc

Bungie has posted a new ViDoc, now I haven´t seen it (I´m updating from a sinister place with no MS Silverlight installed...) but you should check it out... you know... its free.

This short update comes to an end, hope to see you soon!

Kilo042 Out

No comments: