28/04/2010

BETA is comming

So okay, I know its really a Delta (Their public BETA its their internal Delta, messy, isn´t it?) but greek alphabet aside, on 3rd May we´ll be able to taste the first Halo: Reach gameplay experience. I must say that this time I´m more excited about Multiplayer than Campaing, in contrast with previous Halo launches. Because, well, this time I know how its gonna end.

I´ll try to get myself as XboX Live Gold as I can for the upcoming May slaughter, and you can be sure I´ll write here about nearly everything from the Beta. Graphics, Map Design, Gameplay... Also expect severe ranting if something is not of my liking :P

In the (short) meantime you can check, as always, Bungie.net. They have a Reach Beta Guide and several articles about maps and game variants.

Also check out the new video about Reach. Its not a ViDoc, but a trailer, and looks sweet.

Oh, and if I get myself a Gold, I´m planning to be back to Halo3/ODST bussines as well, so more updates and post about that might be coming
------
Spartan K-042 Out

No comments: