06/06/2010

Golden Khan

XboX Live Gold
Yay! That´s it, I´m an XboX Live Gold user once again... We´ll at least for a month. You see, I got this one offer which grants you a Month of Live for 1 Euro. Its a pretty good deal if you ask me, but as the link says (if you can read spanish) it could be viewed (by paranoids) as a trap/trick. After the month the subscription will keep upgrading to gold automatically every month.

I see no trick, and at the same time I see it. If you can read there´s no trick and no danger, you pay the Euro, get your month and 3 days before the end of the subscription you either cancel it or decide to stick and be Gold for a few more months. But if you CANT read, something the average internet user keeps demonstrating, you´ll end up with a month of "conscious Gold" and several others paying up for it maybe without even knowing!

Too bad, you evil evil Microsoft, you make a great offer and warn about the (obvious) consequences!

Pics from the past

Here are two pics from the last time I had Gold for more than two days. Ahh the god ol´times, were everything was new and SandTrap was the only map big enough for BTB. I´ve actually gotten worse for all these months without online practice, but I hope to catch up were I left and get even better. See you on Live =3!!!



No comments: