09/06/2010

Halo: Reach launch date

Halo: Reach, the prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved is hitting the stores on September 14th this year. It was announced a few days ago, I know, but... you know... there´s a little article on the works and I don´t really know what else to say :P

Oh yeah, while you should know that my Gamertag is Verdadero Khan, I also play from time to time as "Disco Chepy" its a friend´s second account and, when you see me playin´with it you know we´re thogether having a great Halo party which probably involves beer and chips. Also, yesterday we played and... well... we tagged up with two great guys in this game. And in the course of the match my pal Marduk Grey, fired a rocked and killed one of our two teammates.... we didn´t had headphones so, let me say to you that he´s sorry... we´re sorry! You are two great players, and it was a very fun game. (See? I did had more things to say :P)



Sierra-Kilo-Zero-Four-Two out!!

No comments: