18/06/2010

Halo: Reach new trailers

What? No time to talk, you need to go to bungie´s media page if you haven´t already. There are two new sweet videos. One regarding the new Firefight 2.0 and another... another for the Reach´s campaign...

Space Combat

Yup, I didn´t want to spoil it but you got your time....There´s gonna be Space Combat in the new Halo game!!! I can´t hardly believe it! I mean, it showed just a few seconds, but those weren´t cutscenes, thats for sure. The visuals where impresive.

About the rest of the trailer well, the Heavy Spartan (the only Spartan-II in Noble Team) looked way too bulky for my liking, but I suppose thats how Heavy Weapon guys should look...

Right now there´s not much else I can tell you. Too exited, and late for class. More to come before the weekend ends.
---------

No comments: