15/09/2009

Halo Waypoint

Just read about it, so todays is big news then. What´s that "Halo Waypoint" thing you say?

Take a look, take a look and just learn about it

But I won´t just put a link and tell you to read it, that would be utterly dissapointing, wouldn´t it?

From what I´ve heard Halo Waypoint will be a place in Live! designed only for Halo fans, with all the possible content and interactive events. And also a place of meeting to all Halo-loving people. They say its gonna have something like a "career" taking into account your Halo games achievements and other "non halo game related" things. I don´t know what that is, nobody nows right now.

Bad things? Money, of course. If you´re not Gold, forget it. Right now they´re just saying that "maybe it will be only for Gold members" but... you know, its MS after all. So don´t expect much for Silver

The release date is November 5, thats what the twitter says anyway....

Not much more, keep a look for Halo Waypoint and Halo: ODST, as always.

------
Greetings. I am the Monitor of Installation 04. I am 343 Guilty Spark. Someone has released the Flood. My function is to prevent it from leaving this installation. But I require your assistance.
343 Guilty Spark, first meeting Master Chief
------

Spartan 042 Out

No comments: