13/09/2009

The O(DST)dyssey

Well, so Halo3: ODST is dropping in only eight days. Eight! And I need to get my hands on about 40 euros before that date. How the hell am I going to do so? Desperate measures my friends, desperate measures...

I´m packing the Xbox 360´s Battlefield 2, Fuzion Frenzy 2 and Moto GP 2006 along with olde Xbox´s Medal of Honor Rising Sun in hopes of getting at least half the money. Tomorrow we´ll see how much I can get for those tittles. Goodbye dear lil´friends, your sacrifice is more than worthy

In these final stages of the ODST-obsesive-compulsive cycle in my mind I can´t help but load tons of gameplay videos around the net and closing them all before I lay eyes onto them. Why? I don´t want any spoilers, nothing telling me how my ODST experience will be before the game is on my trembling hands. But man, I´m dying with curiosity.....



------
Gunnery Sergeant Edward "Buck": Troopers! We´re green, and very, very mean!
------


Sierra Kilo-042 out. Drop in 22/9/2552

No comments: