28/09/2009

Bungie did it again

This time its true, I haven´t updated because I was too busy escaping New Mombasa :D. Halo ODST is just great. A new feeling, subtly gameplay changes that make the whole Halo experience totally different. You are now an ODST, the best of the best between human soldiers... but only human, and you notice it. Popping out of cover to kill three brutes in a single row? Ha! Good luck buddy, you ain´t got no MJOLNIR Powered Armor nor shields.....

The campaign has also a great story, I never saw that ending coming, thats sure. And the new non-linear scenarios add to that new halo experience too. You can roam freely around the devastated city, that is, unless the Covenant decides to drop a few patrols between you and your freely-chosen destiny

Enough about ODST, if you want a good review, just look for it, I´m too excited about it to make a decent semi-impartial one :P

Back To Business
------
I´m enjoying a sweet 48 hours of Xbox Live online gaming. I tried to have some Firefight with a local friend via Xbox Live but severe LAG dissuaded us of trying again...So I jumped to good ol´Halo 3 Matchmaking and have been playing Big Team Battle since....

News coming, for sure, when the Halo ODST chaos dissipates from my mind

------
Romeo, holding his sniper rifle: What the hell am I supposed to do with this INSIDE a Covenant ship???
------

No comments: