14/09/2009

The OD(ST)yssey II

Back from the desperate-searching-for-money mission! It was a success, I managed to get 25 euros, so that makes it only 15 euros left before I can say "Okay, here´s all the money I need to get Halo3 ODST" Now, I don´t know how I am going to get those 15, but I guess it´ll be easier than getting 25 :P

Not much in the way of news today, haven´t checked Bungie.net or anything Halo-related. But I solved an old connection problem with my 360, thats a success. Then spent hours playing Bioshock.

I had to admit something, and then make a promise. I haven´t completed Halo 3 campaign on Legendary. That wasn´t a big concern, not after having the floor wiped with my shinny spartan ass about then thousands of times in Tsavo Higway level (near the marine´s outpost that gets attacked by a Wraith) I´m a quickly frustrating-perilously enraging guy, so when that kind of things happen I just sit back, try to relax, and shut the game before I start going berserk. But not this time, I have to do it. The reason? I was comparing games with some friends and the amount of them that have the "Game Completed in Legendary" achievement is unacceptable, mostly because every single one of them has then his own ass beaten by myself while playing online. WHY? WHY, Oh, ironic Haloverse deities! Why people that is easily beaten by me can beat the Legendary Campaign??


You will be mine, Legendary, you will be mine...

After pondering the question for a while I reached the only acceptable conclusion, they have tried, died, tried harder, died harder and finally succeeded. So I will relax, sit back and try again and again until the little "Game Completed in Legendary" thingy pops in front of my eyes flooded with tears. It´ll help to pass the remaining days to Halo ODST.

Oh, BTW... that´s a promise

------
Cortana to Captain Keyes: With all due respect, sir. This war has enough dead heroes....
------

S-K042 Out!

No comments: